Here you will find the lasted & favorite sessions and weddings. Feel free to browse through and share if you see something that you enjoy.
We will also share monthly goals, tips and tricks as well as a few of my favorite things. Just a fun way to get to know us.
1. Tell us about yourself.
Mom of 2 wonderful and very active daughters, married and grew up outside of
2. What was your dream job growing up?
Dream job was an interior designer/ art teacher and a nurse.
3. In 3 words, how would you describe your brand?
Unique, repurposed, flexible use in a variety of settings.
4. How did you get into your industry?
Started my business after getting married and struggled for over a year to find unique items for our wedding. Every weekend was yard sales, auctions, and flea market shopping!
5. What sets you apart in your industry?
Affordable, one of a kind items, we offer delivery and decorating services, or items are easy to assemble for the DIY bride.
6. What does a typical wedding day look like?
I dont think we have ever had a typical wedding they are all special and each is different with theme and location. Amazing to see how each bride can use a common item and they all are different.
7. What is your favorite part of a wedding day?
My favorite part of a wedding day is to see the joy and love of everyone celebrating together. Love always wins!
8. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
If I could go anywhere it would be to heaven to see my loved ones and give them a hug ♡