February Goals | Pennsylvania Wedding Photographer
Hey y’all! We are 6 days in to February… wait what? 6 days? Weren’t we just in January and wasn’t Christmas just last week? Mind blown! This year is going by super fast, I feel like every week is getting past me. January was a great month and I want to thank everyone that made that possible! I had so much fun last month with birthday parties, a styled wedding / maternity shoot and a couple sessions. I am forever grateful so now I turn it over to my February goals.
1) Get caught up on my blog posts from previous weddings and sessions. Yea, I really need to get on the ball and get those uploaded. I was too busy reminiscing on the fun that was had last year and I truly cannot wait for wedding session to start again.
2) I would like to book at least one Destination wedding somewhere outside of Pennsylvania. If y’all know anyone getting married outside of PA… Refer me!!! Oh if you know how to get ahold of Jamie Grace (Christian Music Artist) let her know I know a Wedding Photographer hehe. Seriously though…2018 DREAM GOAL!
3) Work on more studio work in my down time. Y’all I have a studio that is getting no use out of it. My babies don’t like to play models anymore. Wanna come in for a session??? We can totally get it done!
- Laugh more
- Change the pictures in my home to new and updated ones
- Finish reading Born Gifted and write a personal review about it
- Spend more time teaching this little cutie all about life (cellphone uploads lol)
As I reflect on what I want 2018 to look like, my word is intentional! Yes! Great Word… right? Well with that being said, I have some pretty big news coming at the end of February. I want to get back to my “why I started my business” and y’all get to reap the benefits… stay tuned